Friday, July 31, 2026

Summer is over party!!!

 I am absolutely yearning for fall !!!πŸ‚


I'm watching twilight as I make this, my first bloooggg pooossstttt! I am just absolutely craving fall. I used to think Summer was my favorite season but I think that's just because I'm from South Florida so that's really the only season I've ever experienced, besides a few days of Winter while visiting family in New York. Moving to a state with all 4 seasons was an adjustment but I must say, fall is so special. Like I've often thought if I have to move I don't think I'll go back to South Florida, I'd need to be somewhere that gets a little chilly & starts looking orange kinda. I love a sweater, pumpkin spice everything, watching cozy & warm & kinda dark movies, watching the leaves turn, going to a cider mill, UGH I am a fall girl through & through & I thank God I came here & learned that. Let's prepare for fall! 


Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's' Stone, Twilight, Scooby Doo, Halloweentown, Hubie Halloween, The Nightmare Before Christmas, & Coraline are the absolute essentials to get into the fall mood. Shows like Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Scooby Doo Mystery Inc, & Tokyo Ghoul are also so autumnal. Can I interest you in some treats to go with? 

.π–₯” ݁ ˖🍁๋࣭ ⭑πŸ‚༘⋆
                  
Not to toot my own horn but the focaccia & ghost pizza are both homemade! I'm linking the Focaccia Recipe. For the pizza it's just store-bought refrigerated dough, store-bought pizza sauce, & mozzarella cheese. To get the ghost shape we used a cookie cutter & for the eyes & mouth we used different sized straws. I love love love trader Joe fall items & some of my faves that I purchase multiple of are the petite pumpkin spice cookies, the pumpkin spice cake, & the butternut squash mac!!!
πŸ‚˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚☕️

So many magical things about fall I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings about Halloween Nostalgia

There's something so warm & cozy about the 2000s fall/halloween aesthetic & maybe I just think that because I was a kid at that ...