Here's my bit of retail therapy from this weekend! Mostly super cozy, fall stuff even though it's still sweltering hot out. Now, I am really trying to save money (and failing evidently) but these things were calling to me & I needed to restock my Nespresso pods.
In my Nespresso restock I have my tried & true pods: Nola, Chiaro, Scuro, Dolce, & Voltesso. I also ordered the new Cinnamon Apple Crisp pod. I am going to be brutally honest about the cinnamon apple crisp, I did not like it at all. It left a weird aftertaste in my mouth for the entire day, it smelled heavily like an apple scented candle but then tasted like nothing, & was a little more bitter than I expected. I think for fall coffee pods I'm going to stick with the Pumpkin Spice Cake ones lol. Have you had any yummy fall coffees yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment