Surprise, surprise I'm once again thinking about fall!
I'm going back home to Florida next week & I'll be returning home up north right at the end of August, which is perfect because my last 2 weeks of Summer will be in the most summer-y place (SO SO SO EXCITED TO GO & EAT BARBECUE & SIT ON MY PARENT'S SCREENED IN PATIO!!!) & then I'll be home right in time for fall. I know it doesn't technically start until the end of September but in my calendar, halloween & fall starts immediately after my birthday (August 20th). So September 1st is the start of fall, argue with a wall.To get into the fall mood I have a few things I'm hoping to do before heading down South. My boyfriend & I always have a huge list of movies to watch & activities to do around halloween time & most of the time we never get through all the things so I like to stretch fall activities as far as I can.
(I went to B&N last weekend with my boyfriend & only bought one book because I'm trying to save money but I had my eye on these because I just wanna get into fall already! I joked that we could go back this weekend & get an early birthday present - which my boyfriend did agree to but he also pointed out a few months ago I asked for a switch 2 for an early birthday present which he also bought me. Lesson learned, I am horrible at the whole early gift thing lol)
YA books I'm going to get this weekend:
I'm also going to attempt a themed movie night or 2, I'm thinking Coraline because I saw someone on TikTok make button shaped cookies (do you think that would work fine as chocolate chip cookies cut out in the shape of buttons rather than the colored sugar cookies?). Then I'm going to try to update my fall TBR & movie/show queue. What are you doing in preparation for possibly the coziest season?
No comments:
Post a Comment