What I bought at the Korean Grocery Store
I'm trying my best to save money but I'm going to Florida to see my parents for my birthday & I had to run to the Korean grocery store to pick up some toner pads I'm running out of. They don't carry these at Ulta or Target & my parents live in the middle of nowhere so it was important I got around to grabbing them this past weekend. Of course while there I had to pick up some other goodies!
The Toner Pads are the Round Lab Pine Calming Cica Pads - these are a newer addition to my routine & I usually hold off on trying too many new products as a sensitive skin girly but I love these! I use them in the morning & I've noticed my skin is a lot smoother & softer!
There are 2 drink pouches in my picture & of course, we bought an ice cup & an additional drink pouch for the drive home! The Cafe Real Shine Muscat Ade is our absolute favorite! I saw Jake have a muscat drink in an En-O'Clock episode (I love Jake what can I say, shout out Engenes!!!) so the first time we were at this store & I saw their selection of drinks I had to try that one. Both me & my boyfriend love it & every time I'm at this store I make sure to pick up an extra one for him to enjoy if he's not with me. He picked up a melon ade as well in the spirit of trying something new.
The Hi-Chew Fantasy mix is another one of my boyfriend's picks & not gonna lie, these are soooooo yummy. Also in the spirit of trying new things, I picked up the Carbonara Turtle Chips (I usually just get the choco churro flavor) & these Loopy Tteokbokki shaped chips in the rose flavor.
Lastly for the tried & true snacks, I picked up a white cookie pepero (the one with Bangchan ofc since he's my bias), Jagabee fries, Buldak Carbonara tteokbokki, & songpyeon. We did also pop in to the kpop store right across the street but I was feeling sick so we had to come home asap. All in all, successful trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment