I know I'm over a decade late to the party but I'm finally watching TWD & it's so much sadder than I thought it would be. I know literally nothing about this show, I don't know how I managed to avoid spoilers & everything unintentionally but somehow I have. I thought it was gonna be more scary & spooky but here I am crying over a little boy seeing his mom as a walker & a horse being eaten. I started watching this mainly because I wanted to see Jon Bernthal in something without being super sad (the Punisher I think would make me super sad) so I put this on but I'M STILL SO SAD BUT NOW I'M INVESTED IN THE STORY SO I DON'T WANNA STOP WATCHING. Ya know before I put this on I was like "maybe it'll make me sad, maybe I should save this for another time" & I almost put on Zombieland since it's leaving Netflix soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ramblings about Halloween Nostalgia
There's something so warm & cozy about the 2000s fall/halloween aesthetic & maybe I just think that because I was a kid at that ...
-
I am absolutely yearning for fall !!!π I'm watching twilight as I make this, my first bloooggg pooossstttt! I am just absolutely cravi...
-
There's something so warm & cozy about the 2000s fall/halloween aesthetic & maybe I just think that because I was a kid at that ...
-
I've never been casual about an interest before, I'm a fangirl through & through. It started with Hannah Montana in elementary s...
No comments:
Post a Comment